All parent/guardians of current United I.S.D. students who will be returning to United I.S.D. next school year (2016-2017) can begin the online registration process through their Tyler Parent Portal accounts starting on April 4, 2016.
Parents/guardians of current student must have access to the Parent Portal Account in order to view, enter and submit the forms electronically.
For Parent Portal access, please visit your child’s campus and register. A valid and current email address is required to register for parent portal. Once you are registered, all credentials to access the parent portal will be provided to you. Please contact your child’s campus for assistance with account credentials.
The window for online registration is from April 4 to June 3, 2016. Parent/guardians need complete and submit the online registration in order for your children to receive a class schedule or teacher assignment. If you need assistance requesting a personal email or a parent portal account please contact your campus registrar.
***New students to United I.S.D. will have to visit the campus for assistance to register for next school year***
Quick tip: Once logged into the system, look for the Update Online Registration link in the left side of your screen.
IMPORTANT: Please review the list of contacts and update any information needed. See “Updating Contact Information” on the right sidebar for more information.
Complete all forms and submit to campus for review.
Once you have submitted the forms, you will receive an email confirming the forms have been received at the campuses. Once the forms are reviewed, you will receive one of two emails.
- If the email you receive indicates that forms were rejected, reason for rejection will be sent to parent. Please address the form(s) with issues and resend the forms. You will not have to re-do all of the forms.
- If the email you receive indicates that the forms were approved, then your online registration is complete.
Please check your email inbox for these important notifications. It should take from 1 to 5 days to review the submitted forms.
Proof of residence and a copy of the parent/guardian’s photo ID are part of the required documents that need to be turned in to the school before the first day of school.
Acceptable proof of residency documents
- A water, electric, or natural gas utility bill for the last or current month with name and physical address of homeowner (parent/guardian) on statement.
Not a Homeowner (Renting or Leasing)
- An original lease or rental agreement signed by both parties bearing the address of the property, date of occupancy, the property owner’s name, address, phone numbers, and a list of the occupants on the leased or rented property.
- A water, electric, or natural gas utility bill for the last or current month with name and physical address of tenant (parent/guardian) on statement.
- Completion of a United I.S.D. HOST Questionnaire and Notarized HOST Application
- A water, electric, or natural gas utility bill for the last or current month with name and physical address of homeowner on statement.
Verification of residency for the family with whom the hosted adults and students are living will be done through a home visit from a district official.
In addition to proof of residency, United I.S.D. also requires a Texas DPS driver’s license or identification card or other official picture identification card(s) to be turned in to their child’s campus before the first day of school.
Support via online (Email) or Phone
For additional online support or if you have any questions regarding Online Registration, please email email@example.com. Provide your full name, telephone number and a brief description of the support needed.
You may also call 956-473-6349 – Office of Admissions – Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Our office is located at the district administrative location on 201 Lindenwood Dr. Laredo, Texas 78045 @ Portable #7.