If your children have any gently used school uniforms they may have outgrown or no longer use, the United Independent School District asks that you consider donating them to help students in need.
Beginning now until school starts on August 21, 2017, UISD will have nine convenient locations to drop off gently used school uniforms for students. Donations of new or gently used uniform tops, such as blouses and polo shirts, as well as, uniform bottoms such as pants, shorts, skirts are needed. Additionally, donations of new or gently worn shoes and belts would be greatly appreciated.
The student uniform drop-off locations are as follows:
- UISD Central Offices located at 201 Lindenwood Drive
- UISD Curriculum and Instruction Building located at 4410 State Highway 359
- The Imaginarium of South Texas located at 5300 San Dario (next to Dillard’s Department Store)
- Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-B-Q located at 7305 McPherson Rd.
- Peter Piper’s Pizza located at 4411 US HIGHWAY 83 (in South Laredo)
- Peter Piper’s Pizza located at 4600 San Dario Ave. (by the HEB Mercado)
- Sames Ford Showroom located at IH-35 and Mann Road
- TAMIU Alumni Relations Office, 5201 University Blvd, KL 261
- Chick-fil-a Marketplace located 1916 Bob Bullock Loop
All uniform sizes are needed for boys and girls in elementary, middle and high school. All donations will benefit students of the District as all students enrolled in UISD from pre-k through 12th grade must wear a school uniform as per student uniform dress code policy.
For more information call (956) 473-6349 or 473-6283.